We know how important that all of our donors clearly understand all of our policies and practices. This is especially true in the case of privacy and personal information protection. Because of the nature of our fund raising projects, we are forced to collect a fair amount of information for use in identity verification. We want you to be comfortable and clearly understand exactly how this information is being used (not shared).
Information We Collect
In order for you to donate to the Funding Life Corporation programs, we need to collect and process specific information. Including:
- Contact information such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence.
- Payment details of any donations or transactions you make through the WeFundLife.com website.
- Electronic communications you send to and through WeFundLife.com (for example, if you email or contact us with questions or comments).
- Posting information such as comments, update postings, or messages to other users or your invited social community.
We Don’t Share
The information that is collected and used within WeFundLife.com, stays within WeFundLife.com and will not be sold, shared, or publicly displayed.
The only information that we share with third party services is that which is absolutely required to complete partner payment processing transactions (PayPal). We do, however, reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect the Funding Life Corporation's legal rights.
What’s Only Shared with Project Fund Raisers
When you contribute funds in support of a fund raising effort, the Program Director will have access to your name, email address, and the amount you have pledged. They will never receive any details about any other financial transactions or payment information.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Communicate and facilitate financial transfers with third party services such as PayPal
- Send you program update information
- Contact you regarding any question or comments you make
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We will never sell your data.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at the Funding Life Corporation